Take your database workflow and PSA expertise to the next level! This training is a must-attend as it dives deeper into the common workflows to give you greater understanding, better practices and workarounds to identify the most efficient path for the day to day activities of the business.
Through workshop activities and live demonstrations, this training will take your already functioning database and increase your productivity and profitability. We will fill in the blanks in your Autotask PSA by addressing areas that may not have been covered during your original adoption.
This session will include:
Opportunity and Quote Management
- Driving lead generation by using the Autoforms Designer and Opportunity Categories
- Using the email parser and ticket categories efficiently to assist with sales processes
- Creating dynamic quote templates for different offerings
- Improving reporting derived from configuring Line of Business and Opportunity Form templates
- Allocating configuration items for compliance and accurate profitability
- Regulate contract exclusions using ticket categories and exclusion sets
- Ensuring accurate contract profitability by recognizing the components of burden rate and key elements of security levels
- Streamlining contract management and renewals with workflow rules and widgets
Who Should Attend:
This boot camp is best for partners who are already familiar with the basic overall workflow of Autotask PSA . They are looking to increase their efficiency as well as learn the practices of their peers.
This session runs 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM on Monday, 21 October. Breakfast, lunch, and breaks are included. Please bring your laptop.