The PSA Accelerator Boot Camp will walk through a typical business flow, from acquiring and onboarding customers to servicing and preventing churn with a focus on: profitability, time management, workload, and customer management. The instructors will provide best practices for approaching your business process in the PSA.
Attendees will leave with an understanding of the flow of work through the PSA. Most importantly, you will leave with a plan for how to maximize your use in the coming year.
This session will include:
- How to track and communicate potential sales using:
- Service-Level Agreements (SLAs)
- How to onboard and bill appropriately using Contracts and Invoice Templates
- How to drive resource efficiency with:
- Tabs and Widgets
- Projects and Tasks
- Ticket Categories and Checklists
- Dispatch Calendar
- How to determine (and keep) your best customers using:
- Widgets and LiveReports to manage profitability and leads
Who should attend:
This curriculum is best suited for partners who have been working with Autotask PSA on a daily basis for at least 2 months or for those who are new to the PSA Administrator role.
This session runs 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM on Monday, 21 October. Breakfast, lunch, and breaks are included. Please bring your laptop.